Wednesday 20 May 2009

animation content.

I want to make a series of televisions similar in style of those in the short film i spoke about in my animation post. It will be challenging to produce images that are both authentic and of decent enough quality given my immediate limited knowledge of AI, but i think im progressing slowly.

I spoke with one of the technicians, mike, at length today regarding the importance of setting up the content in AE once it has been transferred from AI. We discussed the pixelation of the televisions in the animation example that he showed me previously (below), and he gave some really useful general pointers.


Below is a rough tracing exercise over one of the televisions from that animation, and i hope to feedback asap on some short tests to follow this up.