Tuesday 19 May 2009

ANIMATION.

After the response i got from the final crit regarding animation, i felt more re-assured about incorporating some within the footage. I explained how i have started to build up a basic knowledge of After Effects, and it was suggested that i explore this further. I was penalized for concentrating my learning heavily within effects in the previous project, so i wanted to experiment with a different style for this one.

I like the idea of extending the television screens from the footage within the animation, which would link the two perspectives together nicely. Aside to this would be the underlying connotations that televisions have with the title - who's doing what to who? - and how many people would probably not be informed of current affairs if wasn't for their TV.

I discussed what i was trying to achieve and was shown a video by a 2nd year graphics student with a similar content, here's some screen grabs-